|2004.9-2008.7, B.S., Materials Physics, Beijing Normal University |
2008.9-2013.7, Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University
2013.8-2017.1, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University
2017.3-current, Assistant Professor、PI, School of Physical Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University
|The research interests broadly encompass solid-state ionic materials and related devices, with a particular focus on energy technologies: 1. High energy density, high power and safety energy storages and all-solid-sate lithium-based batteries; 2. Advanced fuel cells and catalysts; 3. Flexible functional materials.|
| 1. Wei Liu, Seok Woo Lee, Dingchang Lin, Feifei Shi, Shuang Wang, Austin D. Sendek, Yi Cui. Enhancing ionic conductivity in composite polymer electrolyte with well-aligned ceramic nanowires. Nature Energy 2017, DOI: 10.1038/nenergy.2017.35. |
2. Wei Liu#, Dingchang Lin#, Allen Pei#, Yi Cui. Stabilizing lithium metal anodes by uniform Li-ion flux distribution in nanochannel confinement. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 15443-15450.
3. Wei Liu, Dingchang Lin, Jie Sun, Guangmin Zhou, Yi Cui. Improved lithium ionic conductivity in composite polymer electrolytes with oxide-ion conducting nanowires. ACS Nano 2016, 10, 11407-11413.
4. Wei Liu, Min-Sang Song, Biao Kong, Yi Cui. Flexible and stretchable energy storage: recent advances and future perspectives. Adv. Mater. 2016, 29, 1603436
5. Yongcai Qiu#, Wei Liu#, Wei Chen#, Wei Chen#, Guangmin Zhou, Po-Chun Hsu, Rufan Zhang, Zheng Liang, Shoushan Fan, Yuegang Zhang, Yi Cui. Efficient solar-driven water splitting by nanocone BiVO4-perovskite tandem cells. Sci. Adv. 2016, 2, e1501764.
6. Wei Liu, Zheng Chen, Guangmin Zhou, Yongming Sun, Hye Ryoung Lee, Chong Liu, Hongbin Yao, Zhenan Bao, Yi Cui. Three-dimensional porous sponge inspired electrode for stretchable lithium-ion batteries. Adv. Mater. 2016, 11, 3578-3583.
7. Wei Liu, Wei Pan, Jian Luo, Andy Godfrey, Gang Ou, Hui Wu, Wei Zhang. Suppressed phase transition and giant ionic conductivity in La2Mo2O9 nanowires. Nature Commun. 2015, 6, 8354.
8. Wei Liu, Nian Liu, Jie Sun, Po-Chun Hsu, Yuzhang Li, Hyun-Wook Lee, Yi Cui. Ionic conductivity enhancement of polymer electrolytes with ceramic nanowire fillers. Nano Lett. 2015, 15, 2740-2745.
9. Wei Liu, Takashi Tsuchiya, Shogo Miyoshi, Shu Yamaguchi, Kiyoshi Kobayashi, Wei Pan. The effect of local structure on ionic conductivity of apatite-type La9.5Si6O26.25. J. Powder Sources 2014, 248, 685-689.
10. Wei Liu, Hongqin Liu, Gang Ou, Wei Pan. Residual stress-dependent electric conductivity of sputtered co-doped CeO2 thin-film electrolyte. J. Appl. Phys. 2011, 109, 084321.
(# Co-First Author)