|B.S., Chemistry, Fudan University, Shanghai, China 09/2004 –06/2008 |
Ph.D., Inorganic Chemistry, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA (Advisor: Nathaniel L. Rosi) 08/2008 – 12/2013
Postdoctoral Researcher, Materials Science & Engineering, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA (Advisor: Ting Xu) 02/2014 – 11/2015
Assistant Professor、PI, ShanghaiTech University, 11/2015-now
|Metal-organic frameworks are known to have excellent structural regularity and tunability at a molecular level. Meanwhile, being able to control their structures at a mesoscopic level can also greatly change their physical and chemical properties. Li group studies the interface between nanoporous materials and polymeric materials and further uses this information as a foundation to explore and create new nanoporous composite materials for biomedical and energy applications.|
| 1. C Zhang, RS Patil, T Li, CL Barnes, SJ Teat, JL Atwood. Preparation of Magnesium‐Seamed C‐Alkylpyrogallol  arene Nanocapsules with Varying Chain Lengths. Chemistry-a European Journal, 2017, doi:10.1002/chem.201701765 |
2. C Zhang, RS Patil, T Li, CL Barnes, JL Atwood, et al. Self-assembly of magnesium-seamed hexameric pyrogallol 4 arene nanocapsules. Chemical Communications, 2017, 53, 4312-4314.
3. JE Bachman, ZP Smith, T Li, T Xu, JR Lon, et al. Enhanced ethylene separation and plasticization resistance in polymer membranes incorporating metal-organic framework nanocrystals. Nature Materials., 2016, 15, 845-849.
4. H Oh, T Li, et al. Drug Release Properties of a Series of Adenine-Based Metal-Organic Frameworks. Chemistry-a European Journal. 2015, 21, 17010-17015.
5. SR Venna, M Lartey, T Li, A Spore, et al. Fabrication of MMMs with improved gas separation properties using externally-functionalized MOF particles. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015, 3, 5014-5022.
6. T. Li, M. T. Kozlowski, E. A. Doud, M. N. Blakely, N. L. Rosi. Stepwise Ligand Exchange for the Preparation of a Family of Meso-porous MOFs. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 11688-11691.
7. T. Li, J. E. Sullivan, N. L. Rosi. Design and Preparation of a Core-Shell Metal-Organic Framework for Selective CO2 Capture. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 9984-9987.
8. T. Li, J. E. Sullivan, D. Chen, M. T. Kozlowski, J. K. Johnson, N. L. Rosi. Systematic Modulation and Enhancement of CO2:N2 Selectivity and Water Stability in an Isoreticular Series of Bio-MOF-11 Analogues. Chem. Sci., 2013, 4, 1746-1755
9. Z. Xie,# T. Li,# N. L. Rosi, and M. A. Carreon. Alumina-supported Bio-MOF-13 and Bio-MOF-14 Membranes for CO2/CH4 Separation. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2, 1239-1241
10. T. Li, and N. L. Rosi. Screening and Evaluating Aminated Cationic Functional Moieties for Potential CO2 Capture Applications Using an Anionic MOF Scaffold. Chem. Comm., 2013, 49, 11385-11387.
11. C. Liu, T. Li, and N. L. Rosi. Strain-Promoted ‘Click’ Modification of a Mesoporous Metal-Organic Framework. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134, 18886-18888.
12. A. Das, T. Li, K. Nobusada, Q. Zeng, N. L. Rosi, R. Jin. Total Structure and Optical Properties of a Phosphine/Thiolate-Protected Au24 Nanocluster. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134, 20286-20289.
13. C. Zeng, H. Qian, T. Li, N. L. Rosi, B. Yoon, R. N. Barnett, R. L. Whetten, U. Landman, R. Jin. Total Structure and Electronic Properties of the Gold Nanocrystal Au36(SR)24. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed., 2012, 51, 13114-13118.
14. A. Das, T. Li, K. Nobusada, C. Zeng, N. L. Rosi, and R. Jin. Non-superatomic [Au23(SC6H11)16]− Nanocluster Featuring Bipyramidal Au15 Kernel and Trimeric Au3(SR)4 Motif. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 18264-18267.
15. C. Liu, T. Li, G. Li, K. Nobusada, C. Zeng, G. Pang, N. L. Rosi, and R. Jin. Body-Centered Cubic Gold Nanoparticles and Implication for Catalysis. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 9826-9829.
# Co-First Author