|2005/09 - 2010/01，Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland，Bachelor diploma (Master thesis under supervision of Prof. Jérôme Waser) |
2010/10 – 2015/06，Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland，Doctoral diploma (Ph.D thesis under supervision of Prof. Nicolai Cramer)
2015/08 – 2018/05，University of California, Berkeley, United State，Postdoc researcher (under supervision of Prof. F. Dean Toste)
2018/09 - recent，ShanghaiTech University, School of Physical Science and Technology，Assistant Professor
|The primary goal of our group is to develop new methodologies towards direct functionalization of chemically inert bonds, especially in asymmetric fashions. As such, investigation of homogeneous transition metal catalysis, chiral ligand design as well as mechanistic studies are currently the essential parts of our research program. Ultimately, we aim to seek new opportunities in the fields of drug discovery, industrial chemical process as well as green energy sources.|
(7) Baihua Ye§, Jie Zhao§,Ke Zhao, Jeffrey M. McKenna, F. Dean Toste* J.Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 8350-8356. §contributedequally
“ChiralDiaryliodonium Phosphate Enables Light Driven Diastereoselective a-C(sp3)-H Acetalization”
(6) Jie Zhao§,Son C. Nguyen§, Rong Ye§, Baihua Ye§, Horst Weller, Gabor A. Somorjai*, A.Paul Alivisatos*, F. Dean Toste* ACSCent. Sci. 2017, 3, 482-488. §contributedequally
" A Comparison ofPhotocatalytic Activities of Gold Nanoparticles Following Plasmonic andInterband Excitation and a Strategy for Harnessing Interband Hot Carriers forSolution Phase Photocatalysis "
(5) Baihua Ye,Nicolai Cramer* Acc. Chem. Res. 2015, 48, 1308-1318.
“ChiralCyclopentadienyls: Enabling Ligands for Asymmetric Rh(III)-Catalyzed C-H Functionalizations”
(4) Baihua Ye,Nicolai Cramer* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 7896-7899.
“AsymmetricSynthesis of Isoindolones by Chiral Cyclopentadienyl-Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed C-HFunctionalizations”
(3) Baihua Ye, PavelA. Donets, Nicolai Cramer* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 507-511.
“Chiral Cp-Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydroarylations of1,1-Disubstituted Alkenesˮ
(2) Baihua Ye, Nicolai Cramer* J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 636-639.
“A Tunable Class of Chiral Cp Ligands for EnantioselectiveRhodium(III)-Catalyzed C-H Allylations of Benzamidesˮ
(1) Baihua Ye,Nicolai Cramer* Science 2012, 338, 504-506.
“Chiral Cyclopentadienyl Ligands as Stereocontrolling Element inAsymmetric C-H Functionalizationˮ