Zhifeng Zhu received the B.Sc. degree from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in 2014. He received the PhD degree from National University of Singapore (NUS) in 2019. After that, he worked as Research Fellow in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in NUS. In 2020, he joined the School of Information Science and Technology at ShanghaiTech University as an assistant professor. His research focus on the theoretical and numerical study of novel spintronic devices and circuits, including MRAM, spintronic oscillators, in-memory computing devices and bio-inspired computing devices. He has published high quality papers in Nat. Elec., Nat. Nanotechnol., Phys. Rev. B, J. Magn. Magn. Mater., J. Appl. Phys, etc.
1. K. Cai, Z. Zhu, J.M. Lee, R. Mishra, L. Ren, S.D. Pollard, P. He, G. Liang, K.L. Teo, and H. Yang, Ultrafast and energy-efficient spin–orbit torque switching in compensated ferrimagnets, Nat. Elec. (2020)
2. S. Shi, S. Liang, Z. Zhu, K. Cai, S.D. Pollard, Y. Wang, J. Wang, Q. Wang, P. He, J. Yu, G. Eda, G. Liang, and H. Yang, All-electric magnetization switching and Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction in WTe2/ferromagnet heterostructures, Nat. Nanotechnol. 14, 945 (2019)
3. Z. Zhu, J. Deng, X. Fong, and G. Liang, Voltage-input spintronic oscillator based on competing effects for large output power, J. Appl. Phys. 125, 183902 (2019)
4. V.P.K. Miriyala, Z. Zhu, G. Liang, and X. Fong, Spin-wave mediated interactions for Majority Computation using Skyrmions and Spin-torque Nano-oscillators, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 486, 165271 (2019)
5. Z. Zhu, X. Fong, and G. Liang, “Damping-like spin-orbit-torque-induced magnetization dynamics in ferrimagnets based on Landau-Lifshitz-Bloch equation”, J. Appl. Phys. 124, 193901 (2018) (Feature Article)
6. Z. Zhu, X. Fong, and G. Liang, “Theoretical Proposal for Determining Angular Momentum Compensation in Ferrimagnets”, Phys. Rev. B 97, 184410, (2018)