|Xiyi Yang is currently working as an assistant professor、PI at the School of Entrepreneurship and Management, ShanghaiTech University. Prior to joining ShanghaiTech, she has been an assistant professor at the School of Economics and Management at Wuhan University. Xiyi received her Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Hong Kong in 2015, and her B.B.A from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University in 2011.|
|Xiyi Yang’s current research focuses on the development of industrial clustering in China, and particularly on the effects of clustering on economic growth and inequality, and on firm productivity and innovation, etc. She has also collected information on all the English journal articles published by Chinese authors since 1956, for a series of projects to investigate China’s research and innovation.|
1. Chen, Qianqian, Min Lv, Yu Gu, XiyiYang, Zhiyong Tang, Yuhan Sun, & Mianheng Jiang. forthcoming. “HybridEnergy System for a Coal-based Chemical Industry.” Joule.
2. Yang, Xiyi & T. L. Yip.forthcoming. “Sources of Efficiency Changes at Major Asian Container Ports.” InSabariah Yaakub (Eds) Maritime Management: Trade, Supply Chain and Security.Malaysia: UUM Press.
1. Industrial Clustering, Growth andInequality in China (with Di Guo, Kun Jiang, and Chenggang Xu)
2. Blinded by History: The Importanceof Category on Organizational Inattention to Environmental Issues (with XiaoyuZhou, Haoyuan Ding, and Yichuan Hu)
3. Too Fast to Think: How FastOrganizational Response Mismatches the Temporal Threshold of SustainabilityIssues (with Xiaoyu Zhou)
4. Network Contagion in CorporateSocial Responsibility Strategies (with Xiaoyu Zhou, Haoyuan Ding, and YichuanHu)
5. Industrial Clustering and FirmProductivity in China (with Di Guo, Kun Jiang, and Chenggang Xu)