|RNA-mediated epigenetic programming and post-transcriptional regulation of stem cells|
| 1. Ross, R., J.*, Weiner, M. M.*, and Lin, H. (2014) PIWI Proteins and PIWI-interacting RNAs in the Soma. Nature 505, 353-359. (*co-first authors). |
2. Juliano, C. E., Reich, A., Liu, N., Uman, S., Wessel, G., W., Steele, R. E., and Lin, H. (2013) Analysis of the PIWI-piRNA pathway in Hydra somatic stem cells. PNAS .111, 337-342.
3. Mani, S. R*, Megosh, H * and Lin, H. (2013) PIWI proteins are essential for early Drosophila embryogenesis. Developmental Biology 385, 340-349. (*co-first authors).
4. Chang, E. and Lin, H. (2013) Repressing the repressor: a role of a lincRNA in embryonic stem cell self-renewal. Developmental Cell 25:1-2.
5. Saxe, J. P., Chen, M., Zhao, H., and Lin, H. (2013) Tdrkh is essential for spermatogenesis and participates in primary piRNA biogenesis in the germline. EMBO J. 32, 1869-1885.
6.Huang, X. A. *, Yin*, H., Sweeney, S., Raha, D., Snyder, M. and Lin, H. (2013) A major epigenetic programming mechanism guided by piRNAs. Developmental Cell 24 :502-516 (*co-first authors ; Featured Article).
7. Darricarrère, N., Liu, N., Watanabe, T., and Lin, H. (2013) The function of Piwi, a nuclear Piwi/Argonaute protein, is independent of its slicer activity, PNAS 110:1297-1302.
8. Nolde, M.J., Cheng E.-C., Guo, S., Lin, H. (2013) Piwi genes are dispensable for normal hematopoiesis in mice. PLoS ONE 8: e71950. doi:10.1371/ journal. pone.0071950.
9. Peng, J. and Lin, H. (2013) Beyond Transposons: the Epigenetic and Somatic Functions of the Piwi-piRNA Mechanism. Current Opinion in Cell Biology 25, 190–194.
10. Yin, H., Lin, H. (2013) Small RNA Discovery and Expression Analysis by High throughput Sequencing. In Genomic analysis using high-throughput sequencing (eds. Snyder, M. et al.) Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. pp1-12.