Chaodan Pu Assistant Professor, PI
2006 to 2010, B.S., College of Chemical Engineering, Zhejiang University of Technology
2010 to 2016, Ph.D., Department of Chemistry, Zhejiang University. Advisor: Xiaogang Peng
2016 to 2018, Postdoc, College of Optical Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University
2016 to 2019, Research Assistant, Department of Chemistry, Zhejiang University
July 2019 to now, Assistant Professor, PI, School of Physical Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University
We aimed at designing and fabricating nano-materials as highly efficient and stable photocatalyst. Particularly, we are interested in understanding the relationship between their structural parameters and photocatalytic performances. We develop new synthetic chemistry to obtain photocatalyst with desired electronic structure, as well as appropriate reaction sites. Ultrafast spectroscopy would be applied to extract the fast carrier transport and radical reaction processes.
†Equal contribution，* Corresponding author
1. X. Yang, C. Pu*, H. Qin, S. Liu, Z. Xu, X. Peng*,Temperature- and Mn2+ concentration-dependent emission properties of Mn2+-doped ZnSe nanocrystals, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2019, 141 (6), 2288–2298
2. Z. Xi†, L. Yang†, D. Wang, C. Pu*, Y. Shen*, C. Wu, X. Peng, Visible-Light Photocatalytic Synthesis of Amines from Imines via Transfer Hydrogenation Using Quantum Dots as Catalysts, The Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2018, 83, 11886–11895.
3. R. Lai, C. Pu, X. Peng*, On-Surface Reactions in the Growth of High-Quality CdSe Nanocrystals in Nonpolar Solutions, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2018, 140 (29), 9174–9183.
4. Z. Zhang†, Y. Ye†, C. Pu†, Y. Deng, X. Dai, X. Chen, D. Chen, X. Zheng, Y. Gao, W. Fang*, X. Peng*, and Y. Jin*, High-performance, solution-processed, quantum-dot light-emitting diodes without ultrathin insulating layers, Advanced Materials, 2018, 30, 1801387.
5. X. Lin†, X. Dai†, C. Pu†, Y. Jin*, W. Fang*, X. Peng*, Electrically-driven single-photon sources based on colloidal quantum dots with near-optimal antibunching at room temperature, Nature Communications, 2017, 8, 1132.
6. C. Pu, H. Qin, Y. Gao, J. Zhou, P. Wang, X. Peng*, Synthetic Control of Exciton Behavior in Colloidal Quantum Dots, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2017, 139 (9), 3302–3311.
7. Y. Niu†, C. Pu†, R. Lai, R. Meng, W. Lin, H. Qin, X. Peng*, One-Pot/Three-Step Synthesis of Zinc-Blende CdSe/CdS Core/Shell Nanocrystals with Thick Shells, Nano Research, 2017, 10(4): 1149–1162.
8. Y. Li, C. Pu, X. Peng*, Breaking the growth bottleneck for InP quantum dots by surface activating, Nano Research, 2017, 10(3): 941–958.
9. C. Pu, X. Peng*, To battle surface traps on CdSe/CdS core/shell nanocrystals: shell isolation verses surface treatment, Journal of the American Chemical Society,2016, 138 (26), 8134–8142.
10.J. Zhou, C. Pu, T. Jiao, X. Hou, X. Peng*, A two-step/one-pot synthetic strategy toward monodisperse colloidal semiconductor CdSe and CdSe/CdS core/shell nanocrystals, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2016, 138 (20): 6475-6483.
11.C. Pu, J. Ma, H. Qin*, M. Yan, T. Fu, Y. Niu, X. Yang, Y. Huang, F. Zhao, X. Peng*, Doped Semiconductor-Nanocrystal Emitters with Optimal Photoluminescence Decay Dynamics in Microsecond-Millisecond Range: Synthesis and Applications, ACS Central Science, 2016, 2 (1): 32-39.
12.C. Pu, J. Zhou, R. Lai, Y. Niu, W. Nan, X. Peng*, Highly reactive, flexible yet green Se precursor for metal selenide nanocrystals: Se-octadecene suspension (Se-SUS), Nano Research, 2013, 6 (9): 652-670.